March 19, 2018
Starting the week of January 14 and running for 10 weeks. Connect Groups are an opportunity to connect with God and one another.
There are 3 parts of a Connect Group gathering:
- Connect: we spend time getting to know one another
- Pray: we pray intentionally for one another’s spiritual growth
- Reflect: we share discussion and biblical insight on the previous Sunday’s sermon and worship.
When do Connect Groups meet?
4 times are offered:
- Sunday morning at 8:45 AM
- Sunday right after worship (around 11:45 AM)
- Monday morning at 10:00 AM
- Thursday evenings at 7:00 PM (usually in someone’s home)
Who is in a Connect Group?
Connect Groups are as diverse as the people who sign up. Each group will be co-led by 2 leaders. Connect Groups are a wonderful way to get to know others who you might have only seen on Sunday on a deeper level. Anyone is always welcome to pull up a chair in a Connect Group.
What will we talk about in Connect Groups?
During the “Reflect” portion of each group, there is opportunity to dive deeper into ideas or content from the sermon that week.
- Who? Me? is our sermon series for the first 4 weeks. This series will focus on what it means that every Christian has a calling from God. It will give an opportunity for groups to focus on what their work means, and how find their calling to serve God’s Kingdom.
- Our Lent Series will focus on difficult questions that we encounter as Christians today in our world.