Oak City Sign Up
On April 4th we will be serving our monthly meal in the Oak City Cares center at 1430 S. Wilmington St. in Raleigh. We need help with various food donations for the meal and help preparing and serving the meal. Please consider participating in this meaningful service opportunity.
Food donations can be left in the church kitchen anytime prior to April 4th. Fresh items like brownies should be dropped off no earlier than 1 or 2 days prior. All food items need to be at the church by 10:30 AM on April 4th.
Two volunteers arrive at the church by 8:30 to start heating the food we are serving that day. Others usually arrive at the church around 10:30 to gather our supplies, finish food and beverage preparation and load the vehicles. We typically leave the church around 11:15 to drive to the Oak City Cares Center so if you want to carpool please make sure you’re at the church fellowship hall by 11:15. If you’re new, don’t worry! Our veteran volunteers will make sure you’re well taken care of.
If you have questions or need more information please contact Sharon Albrecht at 919-215-0519 or email@example.com. Children ages 9 and up are welcome to accompany their parents.Sign Up
Lent for Everyone
This study features:
1. A daily reading from the book of Matthew
2. A 3-4 page devotional reading
3. A video from Pastor Kevin each day that reflects on our reading.
Connect Groups begin the week of January 23rd. Everyone planning to participate needs to registers using the link below.
Three Connect Groups begin this month:
- Monday Nights, 6:30-8:00pm: facilitated by Zach and Emma Moore at Macedonia UMC. Childcare is available these nights, and this group is especially a good fit for young professionals and young families.
- Tuesday Mornings, 10:00-11:00am: Pastor Kevin’s Bible Study. Each week this group will follow the rhythm of Connect, Pray, and Reflect together.
- Thursday Nights, 6:30-8:00pm: facilitated by Sharon Albrecht and Tom Hallin, location will be at Nancy Worth’s house at 2000 Wheelerbrook Road, Raleigh, NC.
Sunday Fellowship Sign Up
Online Giving Sign Up
Set up a recurring payment or give a one-time donation through Macedonia Online, our church’s secure social networking platform. You do not have to be a registered member to give online.Give Now